學習 英國文化

哪些是老外最愛用的英語客套話?


老外講客套話(網絡圖片)

很多人都說中國人喜歡客套,該客套的時候、不該客套的時候,大家都在客套。可是,你看看美劇、英劇裡頭,他們不也是客套話滿天飛麽?不信,我們一起來看看吧。

1. So far so good.

目前為止,一切都好。

2. Be my guest.

請便、別客氣。

3. Think nothing of it.

別放在心上。

4. I’m working on it.

我正在努力。

5. I’ll keep my ears open.

我會留意的。

6. You’re the boss.

聽你的。

7. Let’s give him a big hand.

讓我們熱烈鼓掌。

8. That’s really something.

真了不起。

9. Excuse me for a moment.

失陪一會兒。

10. I’m dying to see you.

我特想見你。

11. I’m flattered.

過獎了。

12. Sorry to bother you.

抱歉打擾你。

13. I’m very/ really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.

十分抱歉。

14. Let’s forgive and forget.

讓我們擯棄前嫌。

15. I’ve heard so much about you!

久仰大名!

16. You have my word.

我保證。

17. I hope I’m not in the way.

我希望沒有妨礙到你們。

– See more at: http://b5.secretchina.com/news/16/03/15/602658.html#sthash.DAjZxr8Z.dpuf

来源: 哪些是老外最愛用的英語客套話?(圖) – 看中國 secretchina.com

喜欢这篇文章?
现在订阅,就可以通过邮件收到最新文章。
I agree to have my personal information transfered to MailChimp ( more information )

留下评论